Scheduling for the Health, Wellness, & Fatigue training is to be determined – Check back for more details.
Here is what we’ll be exploring in this training:
- The objective is to increase awareness in the lack of health & wellness within the transportation industry and develop a plan of action to improve one’s own well-being
- Review the statistics surrounding the transportation industry’s current issues.
- Life expectancy is 16 years less than the national average and face significantly higher health risks
- Review the challenges drivers currently face
- Food options, time constraints, ergonomic issues, excessive job stress, fatigue, depression, insufficient rest periods, etc.
- Introduce the 5 ways drivers can improve their health by implementing these changes
- Make time to stretch & exercise
- Effectively manage stress levels
- Plan your menu & eat healthier
- Ways to increase rest periods
- Preventative screenings
- Watch Back Stretch video & Arm Stretch video
- Watch “Reducing Stress” video